The Congress for Research in Dance (CORD) is a not-for-profit, tax-exempt organization. The membership year extends from the date your membership is processed until the anniversary of that date one year later. During the membership year, members of CORD enjoy the following benefits:
- Voting privileges
- Reduced registration rates at CORD and affiliated organizations' conferences including SDHS
- Special discounts on the purchase of CORD publications
- Two (2) Dance Research Journals per year for hard copy memberships
- Online access to CORD's entire archive of Dance Research Journal through Cambridge Journals Online for all membership categories.
- The option to receive the Dance Research Journal online only
- Online access to the CORD Conference Proceedings
- Access to “Members Only” areas of the CORD website
- Access to audio podcasts of selected presentations from the CORD Annual Conference
- Access to the current online searchable membership directory
- A 20% discount on all Cambridge University Press books
To begin your membership or subscription enrollment online, please select one of the levels below. You will have the option to pay by check or credit card.
Membership dues are non-refundable.
- This level of membership is for undergraduate or graduate students at an accredited institution. You must be a current member to take advantage of this level. Verification of current membership status may be requested.
Retired Membership -
This level of membership is for retired individuals who are 62 years of age and older.
- This is NOT a membership. This level provides a subscription to the Dance Research Journal
- This category is for institutional subscribers including libraries. This level provides a subscription to the Dance Research Journal
and the annual conference proceedings. This is NOT a membership but rather a subscription to CORD publications.